To enrol, please phone Admissions on 011 477 6917 to see if there is a place available. Or, send your enquiry by completing the online form below.
The Admissions Department will contact you to confirm a place for your child and a meeting with the Admissions Officer will be set up to complete the enrolment process.
(Please note: Entrance to Grade 11, 12 in exceptional cases only and decided on a case to case basis). For Vuleka SSB High School fees and enrolment please follow the link to the VSSB website Click here…
**Please note: An upfront deposit does not secure a place for your child.
St Martins application forms CLICK HERE
Jellicoe application forms CLICK HERE
St Marks application forms CLICK HERE
St Michael’s application forms CLICK HERE
Randburg ALC application forms CLICK HERE
Early learning Centres application forms CLICK HERE
St Joseph’s application forms CLICK HERE
VSSB application forms CLICK HERE
To complete the admission process, bring the completed enrolment forms and the following documentation to the meeting with the Admissions Officer;
- Unabridged birth certificate of the child (or proof that a birth certificate has been applied for)
- Child’s clinic card
- Fee-payers’ ID and latest payslip
- Child’s School Report from previous school and transfer card (if applicable)
- Deposit and enrolment fees (as detailed below)
2017 SCHOOL FEESPrintable Version – click here
|Tuition||Technology, Talks and Textbooks||Outings||Total||Jan to Nov|
|Grade 000, 00 & 0 (Pre-School)||Annual||R 13 200.00||R 935.00||Pupils to pay if going||R 14 135.00 / yr|
|Term (x4)||R 3 300.00||R 233.75||Pupils to pay if going||R 3 533.75 / term||or R 1 285.00 / month|
|Grade 1-7 & Assisted Learning||Annual||R 18 260.00||R 1 870.00||Pupils to pay if going||R 20 130.00 / yr|
|Term (x4)||R 4 565.00||R 467.50||Pupils to pay if going||R 5 032.50 / term||or R 1 830.00 / month|
School fees are payable in advance, on the first day of the term.
A monthly plan can be selected as a payment option. The first monthly payment is due in January and payable on the first day of every month ~ 1 January to 1 November.
- R 250 Enrolment Fee: A non-refundable fee of R250 is charged to cover administration costs.
- R 1 250 Deposit / Development Levy: (This amount is non-refundable for primary students Grade 0-7)
Grade 000 – 0: A deposit of R 1 250 per child in the pre-school must be paid before the child enters the school. This is refundable to parents only if the child attended the pre-school, provided that all fees have been paid and that a term’s notice has been given before leaving Vuleka. Please note: If a child enters Grade 1 in a Vuleka School, then the deposit is transferred to the development fund.
Grade 0-7: A non refundable development levy fee of R 1 250 is payable before a Grade 0-7 child attends Vuleka. The Development Fund is used to grow and improve facilities at Vuleka School.
- R 70 Insurance: All pupils are charged R 70 for insurance for the year (payable at the start of Term 1).
- School Photos: All pupils are charged for a Class Photo package (prices to be confirmed).
- R60 Eye & Ear Test: Applicable only for Grade 0 pupils as well as new pupils. Pupils who have had eye or ear problems in previous years will also be re-tested, at the same cost.
Vuleka Banking Details
Branch: The Carlton
Branch Code: 190605
Account No: 1906 384 541
Account Name: Vuleka School
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 011 477 6917 and speak to David Mazibuko.
You will find our uniform supplier at;
Hermers of Rosebank
Mews of Rosebank 173 Oxford Road, Rosebank
Tel: 011.788.5241 Fax: 011.880.9120
For directions click here